Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Alright, so it's becoming much more real to me, just what I need out of life. Jesus, Love, peace, freedom, joy, happiness, protection... and all of these things come from God. It's been my life's cry, and it's becoming my anthem to have protection. To just feel safe in Jesus; physically, mentally, and emotionally. Jesus is so protective! He loves, guards and looks after all of his kids, and to have that peace of having everything is going to be okay... is what I've been craving. I feel like those things that I listed above all tie in together. They all intertwine and it wouldn't work if I even just took one out of that. Jesus is the rock. He truly is, and He stands firm on His word. Christianity and your relationship with God, really shouldn't be shaky. It needs to be the most sturdy thing in your life, and I know things happen, you get busy and maybe you don't always feel as close to God as you should be. But He IS there. He's closer than ever, and you need to get to the point where you realize He is always there, and regardless of how you feel, your relationship with Him is rock solid. It honestly breaks my heart to see Christians chasing power, and are all about having fun with God and they lose the responsibility and sacrifice part.... But it truly is so much more. He's a rock. I don't really know where I'm getting at, I guess I'm just tired of seeing so many Christians on fire for God, but after just a little bit of wind, diversity, getting tired of it, or whatever.... They just fall. So really go after the rock, and have a sturdy, steady foundation with God. Because God truly is a God of order(1 Corinthians 14:40). He likes things done right and well. He's not in any hurry. You have time to build your foundation with Him :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment