Sunday, March 11, 2012

I cannot tell you how amazing our God is. He is soo good to me. He is so good to my family, He is so good to the world. His love is sweeter than honey. So sweet, unconditional does He love ♥ His mercies cover the land and He is Good. His kindness leads us to repentance. It's His beauty, it leaves the world in wonder of His great love.

Sorry, just had to get that little praise out there. God is legit SO good! It's so exciting to think of a God that is so wrapped up in love for His children, that He goes to the great lengths that He does. I mean, He sent His SON. His one and only Son. Just for you and me. Ha! I love it(: I am so thankful for my Daddy. He holds me up when I feel like falling. He believes in me when I'm unsure. He tells me He loves me when I'm upset with myself, and He lets me grow. That has to be one of the things I admire and respect... When I notice someone who understands 'phases' and lets people grow on their own terms and doesn't try to immediately fix them, but realizes they will grow out of something and maybe the lesson they will learn from that, is far greater than what they are actually doing. Or simply notices and finds beauty in time. Finds beauty in growing older, becoming wiser and can simply sit back and realize they don't have to get upset over something. This usually happens with adults towards younger kids, I'm not trying to say that I respect people who don't correct one another, there's just something I really admire about someone who notices someone's flaws, and instead of attacking them, realizes just like they did... they too will grow out of them and they don't have to loose their peace over it.

I'm not going to give this blog out to people that I know, who knows... maybe no one will ever read this blog, I just want to type out things that Jesus is showing me, and express my love towards Him. So if you're reading this I just pray for you right now. I pray that God fills you up with his spirit, that you become filled with his peace, and I pray his protection over you. Over your family and over your life. I pray that you will begin to see things through God's eyes and that in everything, you will pray. I pray you learn to see God for who he truly is, and I pray that you realize How good of a Father he is, and how much he genuinely loves you. YOU are so loved. By a Dad in Heaven who is enthralled by your beauty and you are the apple of his eye. He longs for the best for you. :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment